Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Our 2nd Anniversaries



Kucupan pertama setelah sah menjadi suami isteri



Muka kontrol ayu...kene pakse senyum bukan sengih


I married to this guy named Mahathir 2 years ago. We've were in love for 3 years before he proposed to marry me. I remembered clearly, our wedding was not even close to extravaganza nevertheless we had a great wedding ceremony to be remembered. It was prepared within our budget and i accepted it very well. I was smiling ear to ear...showing my not so perfect set of teeth. We were nervous but we did it our way... we talked to each other while bersanding and laughed at each other's joke...until warning signs were given by my siblings...hehe~dorg ni tak rawk laa...


Acara post-bersanding, bergambar atas katil..hehe~tak menarik langsung!


That was then.. 2 years back..

Now, even with faris around we enjoyed each other's company. We laughed at each other's joke and we love to make fun of each others. Like any normal couple, we do argue, yes we do..but we have a time limit to settle everything within 1 hour. It feels bad to argue and not talking to each other for one whole day...i can't live with that. I am fortunate to have him as he is very patient and considerate most of the times.

He is not a romantic guy who will shower me with gifts and flowers. He won't. He's a practical person who is very considerate to others. I saw good qualities in him never to be found in me and deep down inside of me i knew he is the one meant for me...to complement me, to guide me and to protect me from harm. I am blessed to have him as my husband.

2 years still we had a long way to go... no marriage is perfect, masih byk yang kami perlu belajar..nevertheless kami bersyukur atas nikmat dan rezeki yang dilimpahkan Allah sepanjang perkahwinan kami...Alhamdulillah~

Doakan perkahwinan kami kekal bahagia sehingga ke akhir hayat..


P/s: gamba kawen aku tak byk yg best sbb photographer cam hampeh..tah hape gamba yang ditangkapnye aku pon tatau...huhuhu~tapi nak kate ape...dah kawen sudaa...settle.

3 comments:

  1. happi aniversarry marina dan hubby. semoga kekal bahagia hingga ke syurga. Amin.. doakan aku cepat kawin ek dan dapat baby cepat. heee:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats utk anniversary. Moga sampai ke anak cucu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thalha & Idza: many thanks korang!ye thalha..aku doakan ko kawen cepat, cepat dikurniakan cahayamata, nanti wedding ko kne dukung faris amik berkat..err, faris bukan baby ler tapi..haha~

    ReplyDelete