Tuesday, March 30, 2010

She's an evil, he's a devil


The title itself seems to show that i was having an argument with somebody. The truth is...no. I hope i did...i was prepared for the worst actually. All these while i was keeping to myself...the impossible workload, the stupid instruction...i swallowed it all for the sake of my family.


Last week, i reached my boiling point...i felt like i was not appreciated for the good work done. I called it a quit. There were so many things that made me quit. I was only a subordinate...no one to turn to except her. All those top level wont care less about someone like me, they managed people at management level only. Sadly, no one care to hear my voice not even HR. This is just the gist of the whole story. The rest, let it be untold..

The truth is..if you're working at big corporation you will only get the recognition not for the work done but for your skill in sucking up.

Now, i'm trying to pick up the pieces and move on with life. I believe in karma..what goes around comes around. Im gonna miss all my dear friends there. You guys are amazing and it's a bless to meet good people like u guys. Thanx for all the support and for lending me a shoulder to cry on..we shall meet again...i will never forget u guys.

For the time being i just want to relax my mind...maybe now i have enough time to update this blog...seems like ages i haven't updated anything...hmm~now is the time.

3 comments:

  1. huhu. nape marina? patutla lama ko dah tak update blog. hurm. tak pe la marina kalau itu dah keputusan ko. InsyaAllah, rezeki ko akan lebeh murah di tempat laen. aku doakan ek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panjang sgt citenye..reen tau cite sebenar.tulaa..lame aku tak on9, takde masa..dgn masalah nak carik org jaga faris...huhu~

    Thanx thalha for your support. Tu jugak kata2 colleague aku kat sane..InsyaAllah rezeki aku mungkin ditempat lain. Alhamdulillah, masalah pon dh selesai satu persatu..maid pon dh dpt..skang nk settle psl aku plak...hehe,wish me luck,k!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's a jacka**ss whoots....

    ReplyDelete