Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Be nice!


After graduating from University, me and my friends have ever since separated. Some went back to their hometown...while some still staying in KL. A friend of mine even went far and away to Japan to follow her husband pursuing his study there.

I met so many people especially after graduating...while doing my chambering and also while working. I enjoy being friends with others.. regardless of their background and history.Back then while i was doing my chambering with A&W...i used to go to court...goint to the registry...urm...quite keje bodo they called..file search etc. But the bottom line is i dont find it a hassle to deal with thecourt staff. Why? Because i always believe that when we're being nice to others...they too will learn to be nice to us. The result is..i was able to dig out those old2 files from the court and able to extract some of the judgments that was never been found before.

Even until now i still practised the same value. Be nice to others.

But then again, are we supposed to only be nice to others to gain benefit for our own? Definitely not! There are few people who have tried to corrupt me with their thinking...saying that we should ONLY be nice to those who have special interest. But then again, who cares what they think!

At the end of the day, i just want to be known as someone who is being nice and thoughtful to the others. I dont want to end up being someone who always messed with people even their own friends..no...touchwood. I still lived in the society which requires good communication between each others and not to mention a very2 thoughtful mind.

Wherever i go...i met with wonderful people. They helped me become who i am today. Although there were and are some bad apples among the good ones...im glad that my perspectives to people are still the same. Talking about the good ones...i missed my ex-classmates back in uni and also my dock brief friends.

Oh, wat a good memories i have with them!

3 comments:

  1. marina, dengan aku ada good memories tak weh? hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. mestila ade cik thalha..hehe, seronok kan dolu2 makan ramai2 dalam bilik...especially ko ngan aida slalu ade stok biskut yg sedap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. huhu. rindu ar bila teringatkan masa-masa dulu time kat kolej kan? dengan ko, wan, aida, kak yan, wawa, suriati, nomi, nana etc. suka makan ikan keli. uhuhu

    ReplyDelete