Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday fever


Today am not feelin well. Semalam terkena hujan...malam tadi terus rasa tak sedap badan.Hmm~i thought the help of panadol would do the magic..guess not.


So this morning i woke up feeling soooo uncomfortable with my body aching...temperature was not that high but still...i can't even stand up properly. I told papa..."mama tak sihat la paa~" and he opened his eyes and angguk then sleep again..huhh~that's explained why even faris threw his pacifier to his papa in order to wake him up....susah tauu org tua ni nak bangun!

I sms my boss..no reply, as i thought...guess i'll be in big trouble tomorrow.She'll surely show me her long face and i'll be surely kena one...you bet!

Hopefully tomorrow i'll feel much better...the doctor said i am having a viral fever..huuh~wats dat?

No comments:

Post a Comment