Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Family activities


Ever since we got to know each other, we shared so many activities together.Papa is such an active person, he used to be an active bowling playe
r, he's a good sports player, he loves to challenge himself with new things, a very fun person indeed. I learnt so much from him. I used to restrict myself to so many things..negative i used to be...but he changed me..

After we got married, with faris around ,we dont limit ourselves just by staying home. Sometimes we went out with his friends, karaoke, went to play bowling with my families...sometimes we choose not to bring faris because of the inconvenience or because it's his bed time. We do bring him with us under special circumstances....especially when our maid is not around.


Saya carik mama saya...tapi di mana yee dia?



Faris at ampang bowl..trying so hard to accept the fact that he cannot play with the bowling ball, he thought it's the BAA! (ball) he used to play at home..hehe!


Faris is not a fussy boy. He learn to adapt with the surroundings very quickly. The other day i just want to try out to see whether he can cope staying in the karaoke room..failing which i would take him out somewhere else. But he's being so cool..clapping his hand and it really looks like he's having fun. Btw, we went to karaoke in the afternoon for err,3 hours...ohh, i seriously worried about him. Nevertheless, im happy that he's ok...but this is not an encouragement for me to bring him to the karaoke session again...noo~wont do it again.


Faris @ Redbox. Clapping his hands while listening to the songs..excited gamaknye!


I admit that it's easier to move around now that he can walk except when we're at a very crowded places...i just let him stay in the stroller. Btw, faris old stroller is very bulky so we decided to buy a new one...i regret buying the old stroller..it consumed space, even a 7 seater car looks like 5 seater with the stroller around. We bought Graco Mojo Buggy...easier to move around with this, the bad side is only the price...way expensive. We're really gonna use this stroller for a very looong time! Trust me.


Inilaa perompak yang merompak kami (stroller, bukan faris)...jika terjumpa sila report pak polisi yea~



Anyway..i mentioned that i received a gift for our wedding anniversaries from papa. I said that i like it eventhough my heart says no..such a drama queen kan?Huhuu...after consulting with my frens i finally made up my mind that the gift is not really that bad. I never requested for such an expensive item from papa...so i feel really bad when he bought me E75. In fact, i really feel down that i dont think so anybody would understand how i felt. I confronted papa and we sat together and talk heart to heart. I told him i dont need any expensive item from him...in fact i want him to know that i dont want to burden him..i am different from any woman out there. He comforted me saying that he bought that only for my convenience and because he hate giving a handbag as wedding anniversaries gift...lerr~tu je reason die?at least handbag is more cheaper,k!

We are ok now..i learn to accept the gift...without further complaint. We haven't thought about going anywhere for the anniversaries..we'll see how..actually tak pegi pon takpe kan??Hmmmm~


No comments:

Post a Comment