Friday, January 22, 2010

Purpose


What is the purpose of having a blog?


My purpose of having this blog is nothing more than to update my frens and those who care to read about my life. If you ask me whether i've been actively viewing others' blog and care to drop a comment, the answer is no. However, it does not mean that i don't give a damn about my frens. I treasure friendship in a real life rather than virtually..traditional i am.

As a blog writer, my thought would not be the same with the rest. Same goes to the contents of my writing. There is no hard and fast rule. I'm free to write anything i like but i wont condemn/review about others blog in my writing. For me it's a never ending stories. I'm far from perfect and i tend to make mistake too.

Life is too short. Let's cherish every moment of our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment