Thursday, April 15, 2010

New chapter


Good day people!

I'm blogging straight from the office. It's a new place for me..i'm officially back to the practising world..hehehe...seronok!

New place, new environment, new collegues...i hope evrything will go well for me. Wish not to think so much of the past experience..as i begin this new journey of my life.

As for the maid, i've got a new one...much better from the previous one and more responsible in doing the work especially in handling faris. Alhamdulillah...masalah sikit sebyk dh diselesaikn~ Now, wat i need to do is to focus on my career..hmm...mama akan berusaha utk faris! Gambatte!!

Talking bout faris, he just recovered from the flu...musim la skang ni..jupe dgn org yg kene flu sekejap je dh menjangkit. Nasib baik faris senang makan ubat...kalo tak mungkin lagi lama nak sembuh. I think apart from the flu, faris nak tumbuh gigi lagi rasenye...dgn ailio drooling non stop...gusi mcm bengkak...hmm...positif nk tumbuh gigi!

Right guys...gotta go now and start doing work..later,k!


No comments:

Post a Comment