Saturday, July 25, 2009

How I Met My Hubby Part II


Hi guys! I was away yesterday...away from my laptop for a while. Faris was having a high fever yesterday... i even took a half day EL to send my baby to Dr..his fever was too high sampai terpakse masuk bullet dalam bontot...ouch~poor my baby faris. Today he's getting better.Alhamdulillah..


Ok, lets continue my story..about how i met my hubby...part II.


So, I miscalled that somebody...in fact a few miscalls before he finally responded to my calls. Here's our conversation:


Caller: Hello, ni sape td ade call saya ye?
Me: Ha'ah, ni sape ye?
Caller: Aik, awak yg call awk plak yg tanya...bukan saya ke yg patut tanya?
Me: Hehe, tadelaa....ni cicak ke?
Caller: Cicak? cicak mane plak ni?
Me: Alaa, kite pnah chat laa ko guna nickname cicak, ingat tak?
Caller: saya mane pnah chat...ni salah org ni..
Me: Huh? salah org...tp ko yg bagi no. ni...ko kate kalo pape tpon no ni...camne leh salah org plak ni?
Caller: Ni adela org yg bagi no ni...niwei, sape name ni?
Me: Ina, ko sape name?
Caller: Uik, panggil abang la...
Me: takmo, apsal lak nak panggil ko abang...ko bukan abang aku..hahaha~
Caller: Okla, panggil saya adeng...takpela nanti saya check sape yg bg no. saya, k.


I can't remember much laa...rasenye that's part of our conversation. Anyway, soon after that i discovered that that somebody who chatted with me was not Adeng..it was Nik. He purposely gave Adeng's hp no....konon2 nak kenekan laa...mmg terkene!


FYI, Adeng is my hubby's nickname. We continued talking on the phone for 2 months until i decided to meet him. Owwh, he lied to me that he is married with one teenage child.... so i called him Pakcik. Hehe~yes pakcik...but i did investigated his background with Nik and he told me that Adeng was never married...he's a bachelor..bujang trang tang lagi....


One sweet day we decided to meet up...I lied to him about everything...from the colour of my shirt to the type of shoes i'm wearing (konon2 cam minah indon laa...jupe plak kat kotaraya...sungguh sesuaii). The reason, so that i could observe him from afar...tgk what type of guy he is...hmmm~not bad..he looks like a nice guy so i proceeded to introduce myself to him...and everything turns out to be well, even on our first date.

We started to see each other every week...but i still called him pakcik. The reason? I dont want to fall in love easily...i want to get to know him first. I dont want to rush everything and ruin the relationship. I was also afraid that i couldnt get over my ex.


Ooh,there was this one time i cried because i was afraid i couldnt get over my ex... he comforted me and finally he admitted that he was falling in love with me. I told him that i dont want to get into a serious relationship with anyone but he said he's willing to wait. I was impressed by his patient...I called him pakcik in public and even my friend called him pakcik yet he still can cope with me..huhu~


Finally after few months of knowing each other, i finally open up my feelings and i admitted to him that i was falling in love with him too. I feel so comfortable around him and he gave me this kind of protection whenever I'm with him. I can finally let go of the past and all the pain.

We're in love for three years until we decided to tie the knot. We went thru a lot of obstacles but still remain together. We're from different stage of life and yet we overcome all the differences. But i have to admit, having a hubby 10 years older than me gave me a new perspective of life. He guided me thru and he showered me with love.


Alhamdulillah, after all those bad relationships... i finally met the ONE. The one destined for me. I really wish to say thank you to my ex for breaking up with me..it's a GOOD DECISION! Now, I'm blessed with a happy family... alhamdulillah. Things happened for a reason.So, no more kejian and cacian to my exs...haha!


Forget not of past loves
for they shall strengthen love
in the present
and heals the wounds of the future!



We owed big times to Nik, he was a major role player in our relationship...mekasih Nik!

6 comments:

  1. cacian n kejian to all ur exs? oii baper ramai ex daa... tp ko sungguh berani..klu aku first time nk jmp org tak kna, sure aku lari jauh2...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exs tu tadela ramai mane...2 org jek mangkuk hayun, ops!

    Aiseh, kalo lari jauh2 agaknye dgn sape aku kawen skang ni ek...ke solo lagi? :p

    Niwei, nk blind date kne ade teknik yg betul...pastikan jupe di tmpt yg ramai org and tipu appearance kite...kalo rase cam date kite cam x semenggah...awal2 bole cabuttt~hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. walawei.. oho. patutlah ko panggil bf ko dulu pacik. ekekeke. yeah, i Couldn’t agree more. pacik is far.. better than your ex's esp siapa tuh yang muka hensem tapi gigi dan perangai cam sial. ahahaha! i'm happy for you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah...the same goes to you too dear!Dulu aku susah hati, makan hati lepas clash...frust sungguh!kadang2 bile pk balik cam klaka plak...amende la nak frust pasal org camtu ek..

    tulaa..org kate ade hikmah disebalik sume yang terjadi...cume datang cepat atau lambat jek...the right one yang hargai kite pasti akan muncul...remember i once said the same thing to you thalha!kan dah termakbul tuuu~

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yeah they went a looonnnngggg wayyyyyy!!!its so happened im one of their witness... d infamous quote that i ALWAYS hear "Ina sayang abang" muahahahahahaha ..

    eh tue tak masuk kalau on the phone tepi tingkap uitm.. kalau boleh kepala sampai nak keluar dari tingkap.. time2 dulu kembang jugak laa tekak dengar.. luckily u guys end up together kalau tak??? buang masa my energy je dengar diaorg berbual ...

    u know who am i right??

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeaa..shareena shahril (bukan nama sebenar)..hehe~aku buat bodo jek kan ko nak muntah ke hape...nak tunggu ko tade baru leh jiwang ape jadah....sampai sudah aku takleh feeling2...dah name pon sebilik.ok pe...kire terhormat dapat dipangil merenjis mase aku sanding...huahuahua~

    ReplyDelete