Thursday, July 23, 2009

How I Met My Hubby Part I


I was playing with Faris today after coming back from work...after few laughs together tah camne leh terkenang kenangan lama...
terkenang kesah cinta aku dgn suamiku yg tercinta..cewah~

My hubby was never my classmate, my neighbour nor my officemate. People would asked me how i met with my hubby. Phew~it's a very long story indeed....if you dont mind reading my never ending story.

I broke up with someone somewhere in 2005. It was such a heartbreaking moment for me. I was never ready for the breakup..but somehow later on i do admit that guy was not really into me. Few months later, I went online and met somebody whom i felt comfortable chatting with but we never really interested in knowing each other. It was just a casual chat...we're mostly loyar buruk to each other.

One day I received this msg...from that somebody i met online. Well, he sent me his h/p no in case i needed someone to talk to. He was aware of my breakup... so i thought he was just being nice and caring. I was a student back then, so i rarely have any credits to call. So i just msg that somebody a few weeks after receiving his msg...thehehe...better late than never rite?

But guess what...that somebody never reply to my msg. Hmmm...well maybe a few miscalls would help. So i miscalled him......and....to be continued~

2 comments:

  1. wehh ko pnah cerita dulu masa kita lepak lepas wat dock brief..pastu aku ala2 ilang ingatan sket..so kna baca ceta ko semula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...ni kire ulang tayang laa ni..

    ReplyDelete