Sunday, November 15, 2009

Termenung di hari minggu


Last friday my boss and i had a quick chat. I've been working at this company for almost 6 mths++ so she thought it's best to re-evaluate my performance.

The beginning was always the best part...puji2an first then tanpa disedari...kutukan2/ komen membina. I wasn't too overwhelmed by the pujian cos i knew there must be some hidden agenda behind the quick chat. A boss won't simply call you just to say good things about you...heh~that would be the last thing in their mind.

In short, she said I'm too selamba and that I'm holding back in giving it all to the company. I'm also not supposed to befriend with people especially those she does'nt like...i.e. advisable not to talk to anyone but work and work and work! Sometimes aku rasa dia umpama ketam mengajar anak berjalan...dia nasihatkan aku tapi dia sendiri buat tak sedar...huhhh~

Kuku besi?yup...that's wat i've been thinking the whole weekend.

Boring gile aku nak masuk opis isnin ni.....sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment